A Step-by-Step Guide to Palisade Fencing Installation: Durability and Security Tips
Dec 05, 2023
As we head towards the year-end, a mood of relaxation may be settling, but this is no reason to let your guard down when it comes to securing what matters most to you. With a busy lifestyle and work schedule, you want a solution that can guard your property while you're away on a well-deserved holiday, visiting family, hanging out in your backyard, or taking care of that last-minute gift shopping.
Thanks to this step-by-step guide to palisade fencing installation, you can spend more time with the family or even travelling and attending to business matters and let your security fencing setup do the work for you.
Step-By-Step Fence Installation
- Use string line and pegs to mark out your fence line on the ground.
- Ensure the ground can support your fence posts and, observing safety protocol, dig holes for each post.
- Place the first post in the hole and fill with concrete. Wait for it to dry before moving on to the next one and repeat the process until you have covered the desired length of your palisade fence.
- Use a spirit level to check that each post is vertical.
- Slide on the link plates and secure the rails to each link plate using the bolts provided.
- With Betafence palisade fencing, no drilling is required.
Tips for a Durable and Secure Palisade Fence
Palisade fencing installation is an excellent choice for commercial and industrial properties due to its durability, anti-climbing properties and aesthetics. For best results and to get the most out of your security fencing setup, be sure to plan out your fence before installing. Plan each step carefully and proceed with meticulous attention to detail for optimum functionality of your fence.
In addition, there should be at least two people doing the job, and lay out all your tools and materials beforehand for an organised process. For maximum security and fencing durability, allow your concrete to dry thoroughly to give your palisade fence a sturdy foundation.
Don’t wait for your security to be compromised this time of year. Get palisade fencing with easy installation from Betafence, South Africa’s leaders in fencing solutions.